The USB Type C to HDMI adapter lets you connect your MacBook/ChromeBook with USB Type C port to an HDMI display, this adapter allows you to mirror your MacBook/ChromeBook display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840x2160) at 30Hz. It also outputs video content like movies and captured video. Simply connect the adapter to the USB Type C port on your MacBook and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable
1. USB type C support for positive and negative plug in.
2. Support the resolution 3840x2160p/30hz
3.HDMI1.4b compliant with maximum data rate 3.0 Gbps.
4. Support 10/12-bit deep color 1080p up to 2.25Gbps and 3D video formals(
720@50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i@50/59.94/60, firstname.lastname@example.org/24Hz, 1080p@50/59.94/60hz) up to 2.97Gbps.
5. Connector: USB3.1 Type C Gen1 male / HDMI female
6. Device Support: ChromeBook/Macbook